Responsible primarily for tax compliance and planning for both individual and entity clients in a wide variety of industries. Tax Seniors must have the ability to skillfully research and interpret tax laws and regulations.
In addition, the position requires Tax Seniors to manage staff on client engagements; plan, execute, direct, and complete complex tax projects in a wide variety of industries; provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients; and maintain communication with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
Required Skills and Experience:
· B.S. Degree in Accounting: Master’s degree in taxation a plus.
· 4+ years of progressive tax accounting experience
· Strong written, communication and presentation skills
· Exceptional analytical and technical tax accounting skills
· Able to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team and independently
· Able to multi-task and prioritize simultaneous projects
· Fluent computer skills including knowledge of tax software and technology
Our Office is conveniently located in the Mission Valley Hazard Center. Our benefits include competitive compensation, 401(K) plan, health benefits, professional dues and continuing education