Insides Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Insides Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for activities that directly support the sales group relating to all accounts.
• ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
o Maintain the day-to-day relationships with all assigned account Facility Managers and associated site team
▪ Assisting with handling emergency calls (e-calls), updating cases, and coordinating with clients to completion of cases.
o Manage customer access requests for customer portal.
o Preparing Annual/Quarterly Business Review presentations for the sales team.
o Collaborate with Scheduling department to ensure client requests are managed to the best of our abilities.
o Work well with co-workers and departments to streamline and improve operations and delivery to our customers.
o Responsibility for tracking e-calls within client base, during the event through completion, and follow-up with the client when the event is completed with a recap and for closure from the client.
o As needed, coordinate conference calls with customer and subcontractors to ensure proper scope of work and timely job completion.
o Stay current on all scheduled work and ensure if any challenges arise that you act as the point person to communicate with the customer.
o Respond to all inquiries and requests within a timely manner and communicate approximate lead-time for quote turn around.
• FIELD SERVICE REPORTS (FSR’s) | Follow-Up Required
o Reviewing action items from FSR’s for necessary follow-up.
o Reviewing Material Request Notifications for necessary follow-up.
• QUOTES & JOB MANAGEMENT
o Complete ownership of the entire sales process to include opportunity research, proposal creation, proposal submission and routine follow up to closure.
o Maintain status updates via CRM system (Salesforce)
o Order entry for all Closed Won opportunities, including:
▪ New Contract and Renewal Contract Quotes.
▪ T&M Quotes and Job Management:
▪ Ensuring an order is in place for all dispatch/scheduling requests.
▪ Obtaining a PO when necessary for e-calls.
▪ Responsible for order documentation on scheduled events and FSR’s.
o Schedule all managed maintenance events with customer and vendor.
o Source and procure all materials required to complete the quoted job
o Review vendor invoices related to materials and labor needed for job
o Assist sales and field operations with ad-hoc projects and analyses.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with emphasis on EXCEL applications
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Flexibility to work overtime
• Responsible, dependable, and organized work habits
• Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus
• Experience with a national service organization a plus
• Previous sales experience a plus
• Associate degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent experience
KU ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Great company with lots of room for advancement and growth!
KU Consulting is a woman-owned staffing and consulting agency that has an applicant-centric philosophy. The KU Consulting team uses their expert recruiting and consulting services to help provide quality and first-class marketing and sales professionals needed to help our client’s businesses grow and achieve its goals. We have proven a motivated applicant results in satisfied clients.
BusinessView all jobs at KU Consulting