Executive Assistant to CEO
KU Consulting Madison, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Executive Assistant to CEO/Office Administration
We are an exciting, fast growing and innovative medical products company revolutionizing the distribution of medical products and services. Our vision is to use technology and efficiency to improve access and affordability of Durable Medical Equipment (“DME”) products for both the end users and to business customers while reducing the cost of healthcare for payors, providers and consumers. RehabPulse is creating the first ever “DME Online Marketplace with insurance integration” that will allow the end users to claim their medical insurance with ease and convenience.
Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader in a fast-growing company, contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the CEO.
There are 3 key elements of this role: Executive assistant to CEO, support key projects that don’t fall under specific department and office administration. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, proficient in PowerPoint, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. You will be passionate about being resourceful, ready to go above and beyond your job description. Knowing when and how to take action, you can respond to and resolve unexpected issues.
Executive Assistant Role and Project Management:
· Managing the CEO’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters. Organize meetings, send invites.
· Presentations: Prepare PowerPoint presentation for board meetings, key projects presentations, advisory board meetings, shareholder communication, client meeting presentations, investor presentations, company meetings, management meetings and internal briefings.
· Prepare reports, Processing expense reports, Take meeting minutes
· Conduct research and prepare reports that influence company policy.
· Document key project details
· You will receive list of general emails, fax and other common emails that you will be required to filter for the CEO
· Organize travel as and when required.
· Trustworthiness: You will have access to sensitive information, maintain trust and discretion in order to be as efficient as possible at your job.
· Multitasking: You will be regularly handling more than one task at a time while keeping tabs on priority
· Manage the projects that are allocated from time to time that do not fall in any specific department.
· Filing of key records, contracts, NDAs, legal documents etc.
· You will be required to be in office during the working week and manage the office supplies, inventory, filing, keeping records, maintaining the patient clinical areas.
· Welcome the guest, customers and reception duties in the office.
· Ensure proper filing of employees, handbook, customer complaints, customer files and employee files.
· Organize office events, catering, make travel arrangements for incoming internal employees to HQ and for the staff in HQ.
· Order the office supplies, stationery, new employee office equipment and any other office equipment.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· At least 3 years’ experience as executive assistant to senior executives.
· Strong keyboard skills. Highly proficient in MS office, especially PowerPoint and good in excel.
· Works well in environment with firm deadlines; results oriented.
· Perform multiple tasks effectively.
· Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Strong analytical skills required.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Physical and Cognitive Requirements: Requires full range of body motion including manual finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
Job Type: Full-time (At least 3-4 days in office).
Comprehensive benefit package: 401K, Health insurance cover for individual and family and PTO
KU ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Great company with lots of room for advancement and growth!
KU Consulting is a woman-owned staffing and consulting agency that has an applicant-centric philosophy. The KU Consulting team uses their expert recruiting and consulting services to help provide quality and first-class marketing and sales professionals needed to help our client’s businesses grow and achieve its goals. We have proven a motivated applicant results in satisfied clients.
BusinessView all jobs at KU Consulting