We are seeking to fill Financial Analyst position in Pearl Harbor, HI. Below is the detailed Job Description:
One of our clients in Pearl Harbor, HI needs a Financial Support for a contract.
Required Secret Clearance
· The Financial Management Analyst Support position is ideal for a detailed oriented person with
· Financial Analytics experience working for the Department of Defense, Naval Service, or Civil
· Service. The ideal candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment with focus on providing exceptional financial analytics to our government customer. The candidate will be joining a staff of financial advisors, devoted to superior client service and comprehensive financial planning – working closely with a team of senior advisors in an office setting.
· Retrieve, assemble and reconcile accounting reports from Standard Accounting and Reporting
· System (STARS) and Standard Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting System (SABRS). Reports forwarded to government representative for review, approval and execution.
· Prepare funding documents in Command Financial Management System, (CFMS), and route to the appropriate 2 nd level approver.
· Identify and obtain supporting documentation that provides for the clearing and/or posting of incompletes, duplicates and rejections by extracting various Query Management Facility (QMF) reports.
· Utilize STARS, SABRS and CFMS daily, to extract reports for the current and 5 prior fiscal years and archive in share drive.
· Extract, assemble, analyze and distribute dormant encumbrance transactions
· Develop list of corrective actions to clear dormant documents. As required, create Job Order Number (JON) in CFMS
· Must be determined suitable for federal employment
· Required to obtain and maintain a valid security clearance or higher
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
· Communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Intermediary problem analysis and problem-solving skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy within documentation
· Able to interact with Customer via phone, email, and video teleconference
· 10 paid federal holidays
· 10 paid vacation days
· 7 paid sick days
· 401k plan
· Medical and Supplemental Health Insurance Reimbursement
· Complimentary $100k life insurance policy
If you are interested in this position, please send me a copy of your latest resume at hadi.shah@iQuasar.com with the information requested below: Also, please let me know what time/number is best to call to discuss this great opportunity. In case you are not interested in this position or this is not a right fit for you, please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends/networks or anyone you know who may be interested in this position. Thank you!
- Availability to start a new job
- Best Rates
- Contact #
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any question (s) you may have. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
iQuasar - Proposals | Recruitment |Information Technology
O: 703-962-6001 x 517
Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST