- Posted: 11 days ago
Kleen Test Products has Maintenance Technician ($3,000 Sign-on Bonus) openings at our Port Washington, WI manufacturing plant on 2nd and 3rd shifts. Maintenance Techs are plant mechanics and have diverse experience in fabrication, welding, electrical repair, preventive checks and service, and trouble shooting
Hear from our Maintenance Technicians at KTP-- video
Manufacturing Maintenance Tech Sign-on bonus details - $3,000
$1,000 to be paid after 60 days of employment and $2,000 to be paid after 6 months of employment. Must be in good standing to qualify. Bonus will be paid on the next full pay period once milestone has been reached.
KTP makes household cleaners, disinfectants, wipes, etc. We have a clean and temperature controlled plant.
**We are looking for strong mechanical/electrical aptitudes, work ethics, and proven safety records. Candidate must have a mix of both mechanical and electrical experience -- and mindset to go where the problem is, troubleshoot it, and find the tools to repair it.**
Essential Maintenance Job Functions:
- Repair all production equipment and plant equipment.
- Execute line and equipment changeovers.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment problems during production.
- Promote teamwork by talking it out, brainstorming, using your experience and learning from each other.
This position is Located in Port Washington WI
You should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Troubleshooting Industrial Automation Equipment
- PLC Programming Experience
- PLC Wiring Experience
- Machine Safety Inspections
- Meets Physical Requirements
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Servo Motors
- Measurement Gauges
- Slitter Machine
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Conveyor Systems
- Gluer Machine
$20 - $30 / hr
KTP - Port Washington
AddressPort Washington, WI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?