For our location in Miami we are looking for a:
ENTRY LEVEL - Logistics assistant
- Daily contact and communication with customers, vendors and co-workers to ensure a smooth logistics process.
- Support the logistics department with shipping related activities such as booking, billing, HTS classification and portraying them in our ERP system.
- Coordinate inbound and outbound shipments.
- Prepare invoices and export documentation, including certificates of origin and other country specific documentation.
- Handle bills of lading and communicate clearly with shipper and customer.
- Support with preparation of Shipper Export Declaration
- Proactively support our team with recommendations for improvements in our daily process.
- Proactively communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction.
• you possess excellent communicative and negotiating skills
• you are fluent in English and one additional language (e.g. Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, etc.)
• you are ready for a challenge and want to build a business with customers in all countries of the world.
• you enjoy working with customers and helping them find what they need
• you are a team player
• your minimum education is a high school degree
• you have great intercultural competences
• experience in sales or purchasing, preferably import-/export business is a plus
• you are very versatile using the Microsoft office package
We offer you:
• an interesting and varied job
• a great and dynamic team for a very good working climate
• Junior level compensation
• a stable family-owned company that offers many opportunities for personal growth
If you feel that you are a perfect fit for this position, we want to meet you.