- Posted: over a month ago
KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is a 100% employee-owned consulting engineering firm internationally recognized as a leading expert in providing inspection services. KTA is a major player in steel, NDE, and concrete fabrication inspection, and is the largest provider of 3rd party coating inspection services in the country. KTA also provides professional services including coatings failure investigations and laboratory analysis, among a broader array of integrated service offerings all aimed at protecting the world’s infrastructure.
KTA is recruiting full-time and part-time Steel Inspectors. You will be supported by a team and company that is invested in your success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes retirement plans (401k and Employee Stock Ownership), paid time off, health, dental, vision, life, and even identify theft coverage. All applicants must be willing to travel and work multiple shifts.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent - required
- Current AWS CWI - required
- NDT certifications: MT and UT - required
- Bridge fabrication inspection experience - preferred
- NDT Experience is desirable
- NACE certification is desirable
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to navigate the internet
- Close, color, distance, depth vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to travel extensively and ability to work outside on occasion (including inclement weather)
- Climbing, bending, crawling, and working in confined spaces and on uneven terrain
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs.
- Excellent work ethic
- Customer oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Works well in a team environment and independently
Drug testing and criminal background and motor vehicle check will be conducted.
KTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are ACTIVELY looking to increase the DIVERSITY of our company. While all candidates will be considered, KTA especially encourages female, minorities, veterans, and candidates with disabilities to apply to this and all job postings. KTA is a Standing Firm Company. Elzly Technology Corporation (Elzly) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA). AA/EEO
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement
The Family and Medical Leave Act
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Notice of E-Verify Participation
E-Verify Right to Work
We strive to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our career page, need assistance completing the application process, or if you have Diversity, Affirmative Action or Equal Employment Opportunity questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at KTA-Tator, Inc.