EP of Digital Content
KSL Broadcast Group Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Sacramento, San Francisco and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
POSITION OBJECTIVE:Lead content of KSL-TV digital platforms (web, social, OTT) from enterprise to execution to meet the highest journalistic and production standards. Ensure delivery of key content/brand objectives and digital strategies. Coach and develop digital producers. Collaborate and innovate within multi-platform newsroom.
- College degree in journalism, a related field, or equivalent.
- 5 years successful experience as digital producer in a broadcasting environment, or equivalent. Previous newsroom leadership experience preferred.
- Ability to write, produce, edit and set the standard for material that appeals to targeted audiences, meets AP Style and is of the highest journalistic and ethical standard.
- Ability to be creative, aggressive and energetic, reflecting maximum quality and professionalism to build audience metrics, with excellent judgement.
- Actively analyze and distribute data and metrics to inform editorial and strategic decisions and to create accountability for results.
- Actively partner withnews and marketing leadership to create three-screen synergy (TV, digital, social) around station content and campaigns.
- Self-starter capable of performing and handling significant demands. Lead and develop a culture that creates unique, engaging and innovative content to reach and serve new and underrepresented communities.
- Ability to organize, delegate and motivate other people in order to coordinate digital news content from conceptualization to successful execution. Have proven track record of growing the digital skills of others.
- Manage schedules and performance of assigned direct reports.
- Have proven record of dependability and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Consistently works hours required including weekends, holidays, overnight, evenings, overtime, etc.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Prefer someone familiar with the ENPS Computer System and with the ability to utilize state-of-the-art television technology.
- Prefer experience in an organization similar to KSL's and knowledge of community organizations and resources.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hand, and/or fingers.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
KSL Broadcast Group
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at KSL Broadcast Group