Talent Acquisition Partner
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
For over 30 years, KSI Auto Parts has been supplying premium aftermarket collision parts and providing the highest quality customer service. We believe what makes us stand out and rise above the competition is our dedication to our customer' and employee's satisfaction. We stand by our motto, "One Team, One Goal" and are on the search for talented individuals who want to make an impact in our organization. We value our employees and want to invest in their development and growth. If you have the same goals in mind, please apply, we'd love to have you join the team at KSI!
KSI Auto Parts is seeking an on-site Talent Acquisition Partner in our Mechanicsville, VA location to join our Human Resources Team. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for end-to-end, full-lifecycle recruitment for associate, manager, and executive-level positions within the distribution industry.
- Create and execute comprehensive targeted sourcing strategies via various methods (internal applicants, tracking system, external job boards such as Indeed, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, School Professional Associations, Personal Networks, etc.)
- Perform full-cycle recruiting to meet the organization's operational needs, including sourcing talent, evaluating candidates, screening candidates, coordinating interviews, and extending offers
- Manage all candidates and documentation in the applicant tracking system
- Prepare and/or review job requisitions, descriptions, and postings to establish an understanding of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of potential candidates
- Work with HR managers, hiring managers, and other key members to advance the talent acquisition activities for the company
- Collaborate with HR and TA Team to develop strategies to improve employee retention
- Act as a partner and consultant to your hiring managers, advising them from intake to close
- Assist with hiring manager training and tools, orientation content, and communication plans for new hires and their managers in collaboration with Talent Acquisition and Employee Engagement
- Communicate compensation, benefits, job responsibilities, and work environments to all potential candidates, as well as deliver candidate declines with compassion and a timely manner
- Support new hire onboarding activities to strengthen new hire retention
- Perform special projects related to recruiting, employment branding, and the overall selection process.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution; Bachelor's in Business, Human Resources, or related fields; or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 4 of years of full cycle recruitment, and sourcing experience required.
- Experience within industrial, warehouse, logistics& operations industry experience is a plus
- Significant recruiting experience for a high-volume organization, agency, or executive search firm is strongly preferred
- Willingness to use cold or warm calling methods to recruit or research potential candidates
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and social media applications
- Excellent analytical skills to track metrics and interpret data for strategic recruiting campaigns
- A professional, courteous demeanor on the phone and in-person
- An impeccable public image, including social media
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to network and establish professional relationships
- Availability to travel within the United States to attend job fairs and networking events
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Knowledge of state employment laws a plus
- Proficiency in related business technology (Applicant Tracking Systems, Microsoft Office, especially Excel) and other related databases.
KSI Auto Parts offers Health, Dental, and Vision insurance and much more.
We also offer:
- 401K with a generous company match
- 8 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday per year
- Short-term disability
- Employee discounts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee frequently is required to sit and is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
MEDICAL REQUIREMENT: KSI Auto Parts has a Covid-19 vaccination policy for all its employees, requiring all to be either fully vaccinated by the first day of work or have provided documentation requesting a medical or religious exemption to the policy.
KSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You can read more about us on our Company Page or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, & LinkedIn.
KSI Auto Parts
100 Wade AvenueSouth Plainfield, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at KSI Auto Parts
Get fresh Work From Home Aftermarket Parts jobs daily straight to your inbox!