Compliance Manager - LIHTC Affordable Housing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Tax Credit Compliance Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of LIHTC compliance for our growing multi-family real estate portfolio. This role requires travel with the Richmond and Hampton Roads, Virginia area to assist properties with compliance needs, training and internal audits. This position is based in Richmond VA with regular travel to the Hampton Roads area.
- Evaluate agency requirements and implement compliance procedures for development of all properties
- Review new applications for completeness and determine eligibility for the affordable housing program for the specific communities within our portfolio.
- Manage and maintain maximum income limits, rent limits, and utility allowances within each portfolio.
- Conduct site visits to review resident files and implement standardization of recertification files.
- Monitor consistently to ensure each site adheres to regulatory requirements specific to the industry.
- Prepare for and attend LIHTC audits performed by state and regulatory agencies.
- Perform internal audits to identify errors and/or missing documentation on a regular basis to keep all sites in compliance at all times. Keep a running log of all files audited and to be audited.
- Train Community Managers on proper procedures, and monitor NexGen to ensure managers are updating the system regularly.
- Develop and maintain an effective system for reporting and monitoring compliance for all properties.
- Ensure that all properties meet all compliance requirements for LIHTC, Section 8 and any other housing programs.
- Build and maintain relationships with funding agencies.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in affordable (HUD and LIHTC) housing
- TCS, HCCP and COS certifications highly desired
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a diverse clientele
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and automobile insurance
- College degree of equivalent knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, and all record-keeping software
KRS Holdings Inc
2000 West Club Lane RichmondRichmond, VA
Get fresh Senior Compliance Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.