Sales Manager-Temperature Products
The ideal person will have proven sales and channel management experience in the temperature instrumentation industry. As the Sales Manager of Temperature products for the INOR division of KROHNE Inc. the person should be prepared to travel throughout the USA, Canada, and Mexico to assure that all current customers and sales channel partners are visited regularly with supplemental with phone and email contact.
Your main responsibilities:
· The successful candidate will acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the intricacies of temperature products, markets and sales channels. This role will be a combination of account management and market expansion.
· Regular interface with European factory personnel is expected in order to provide market input from the North American territory. Initially this could require several trips to Malmo, Sweden.
· Business plan development including inventory management and sales analysis will be required.
· The role will assess product costing and assist in setting list prices and appropriate discount levels to achieve optimal margins to build market share.
· Create and distribute yearly price lists and discount schedules and product updates for customers and sales channels.
· Participate in trade shows and mentor temperature inside sales personnel.
KROHNE, Inc.Beverly, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.