San Antonio FT Store Leader
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
hometown. Since launching in 2013 the brand has continued to grow and evolve with an extensive offering of unique, hand-crafted sun and optical frames designed in New Orleans and crafted with the utmost attention to detail. In addition to brick & mortar locations, “Tiny House” concept stores, and a robust ecommerce business the brand is also available at many notable retailers such as Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and shopbop. KREWE’s unique approach to eyewear has created a cult-following amongst consumers and influencers alike. Our frames have appeared in publications from GQ to VOGUE and on celebrities such as Beyonce, Gigi Hadid, Meghan Markle, Carrie Underwood, Hailey Bieber, Zayne Malik, Scott Disick, Adam Huber, among others.
As the business grows, we are seeking smart, creative, and experienced individuals to join our talented team! Key attributes and qualities we are looking for in candidates for all open roles: Entrepreneurial spirit, innovative and solution-oriented, adaptable and resilient, best-practices methodology, team-oriented with a lean-in attitude, highest standards for execution, and a high level of accountability.
Calling all conceptual thinkers, team players, and eyewear aficionados — KREWE is looking for a full-time Retail Store Leader to join our San Antonio Tiny House Store Team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive the team to achieve sales and KPI results
- Lead the sales cycle through every step of the process
- Labor management and effective scheduling according to business requirements
- Operational excellence
- Effective hiring and training of all team members
- Act as brand ambassador to build external pipeline of customers and candidates
- Strategize and execute events
- Manage and inspire a team of sales specialists
- Maintain visual brand standards at all times
- Act as a style advisor to every customer that walks through the door
- Enjoy the sun (as always)!
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced knowledge of fashion trends and a keen interest in eyewear
- Strong work ethic
- Thrives in a goal-oriented working environment
- Proven history of exceeding expectations time and again
- A knack for conversation and always presenting products in their best light
- Passion for providing a unique customer experience
- Intuitive when it comes to meeting customer demands
- Self-sufficiency at organizing and managing multiple clients simultaneously
- Ability to remain flexible throughout collaborative retail experience
- Someone who shares our inquisitive nature, affinity for fashion and design, and self-motivated
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive wage
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Retirement plan available
- Parental leave policy
- Free KREWE frames (duh.)
- Spend your time in a truly "one of a kind" retail experience
- Quarterly cultural spend to encourage our get out, see the city, "do you" mentality
- Employee incentive program
- Ongoing educational allowance
- Employee referral bonuses
Powered by JazzHR
KREWESan Antonio, TX
Get fresh San Antonio FT Store Leader jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.