KR WOLFE, INC. is a certified, women-owned, small business enterprise specializing in installation and integration of proprietary systems and capital equipment. Our team of international specialists are experienced, certified, and licensed professionals. We are a service-based company who creates lasting relationships by understanding client needs, dedication to every project, and adapting to a constantly changing industry. With an emphasis in medical construction, our capabilities include Installation Services & Integration Services of customer provided proprietary equipment (A/V or Mechanical), low voltage audio/video systems, cabling, and turn-key OR Renovation Services. In addition, due to our vast industry experience we are able to offer Field Service including manufacture correction & recall management, comprehensive service contracts, preventative maintenance, and Specialty Construction Services.
The Integration Field Specialist is responsible for the installation of audio-visual equipment.
This position requires 100% travel.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installs various pieces of audio-visual equipment using blueprints, reflected ceiling plans, elevation drawings, and room flow diagrams.
- Uses strong people skills to positively interact with clients and their customers. Partners with other specialists, management, and internal KR Wolfe support team to provide excellent customer service.
- Troubleshoots audio-visual equipment, makes repairs, and communicates plans to project leaders, clients, and client customers.
- Mounts and dresses 55” and larger LCD wall displays. Mounts and dresses monitors of various sizes. Installs, connects, and manages video routers and switches. Installs PTZ cameras. Programs various equipment.
- Cuts and pulls cables to length. Dresses cables. Terminates a variety of cable types including, but not limited to RBGHV, SVID, Composite, CAT5e, and CAT6. Identifies and installs various source plates. Identifies cable types including: RGBHV, SVID, Composite, Networking, HD-SDI, Fiber, Power, Control, DVI-D and DVi-I.
- Uses various tools for installation such as tape measures, soldering irons, cable testers, torque wrenches, tone generators, digital levels, multimeters, networking cable testers/certifiers
- Submits reports and updates using computer software programs. Submits inspection forms and records.
- Cleans up job-site, removes trash, and leaves a clean workspace.
- Partners with internal KR Wolfe support team to ensure proper job records, timecards, expenses, vaccines, credentials, travel documents, and other items are kept up-to-date as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years of relevant field service experience with integration and installation of audio-visual equipment. Experience with integration in a medical or school environment strongly preferred.
- Experience with Crestron and Extron
- Network/Audio/Video cabling experience including familiarity with network racks.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Intermediate computer skills including familiarity with project management software, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software, timecard software, Microsoft Office, Internet browsers, Email, and Smartphones.
- Ability to pass customer-required screenings including background criminal history, drug screen, vaccinations, and any other requirements to work in a hospital environment.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to lift and move up to 100 lbs
- Demonstrated fine motor skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel 100% to customer job sites.
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Technical Skills
- Customer Service
Benefits and Perks
KR WOLFE INC. is pleased to offer its employees a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits (after 60 days)
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- Six Paid Holidays per year
- 401k Plan with a company match (after 1 year)