CRM Business Systems Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
The CRM Business System Analyst will serve as a trusted expert with in-depth knowledge of Revenue Systems which includes Salesforce, MarketingCloud, payment processing platforms (Worldpay, Stripe, WideOrbit Payments, etc.), landing webpages at KQED, supporting existing applications and developing new ones to meet evolving needs.
Salary range information will be provided to applicants who are contacted for an interview
One of our core values at KQED is that we are better together, and that we commit to learning, growth, and holding ourselves accountable. We value the contributions of marginalized people in society — including Black, Indigenous, and all people of color, people with disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ people — and we believe that these communities must be centered in the work we do, and we strongly encourage members of these communities to apply.
This role will work hybrid between working in KQED's newly renovated headquarters and working remotely. KQED requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Essential Functions: (Describe the principle continuing accountabilities of the position that must be performed to accomplish the purpose(s)/goals of the job. Focus on results or outcome of the job, not the way in which the job is performed)
- Manage, and securely protect Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and related systems, including testing & deploying releases, implementing functionalities, profiles and security settings, developing and validating reports, and managing user accounts.
- Works with Revenue, Marketing, Audience Development and other business teams within KQED to identify business requirements and improve marketing and business processes through documenting and implementing new workflows.
- Develop and implement ad-hoc and automated workflows & communications.
- Create test cases, performs system testing/QA and coordinate UAT
- Actively manage technical system integration and/or migration process, including database transfer, and validation
- Develop and maintain administrator and user documentation
- Function as a primary contact to Revenue Systems issues.
Other Job Functions:
- Enjoy teaching and coaching the business team on how to best use systems & tools
- Maintain and document technical processes, automation procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- At least 3 years of full-time experience in Marketing, Analytics, Product, or a similar functional role with technical requirements
- Experience with CRM admin, data modeling, sharing and security architecture, integration experience
- Experience with Email/Mobile Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder, Advertising Studio, Social Studio, Data Extensions, Contact Builder, Audience Builder, Connector, and Predictive Intelligence
- Skilled with SQL, Excel Pivot, and data analysis tools
- Familiar with web technologies such as REST/XML API, HTML, CSS
- Familiar at admin-level of configuring and manage Customer Support Ticketing systems, eg. Zendesk, ServiceDesk, etc.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with excellent collaboration skills to work with various departments
- Keen attention to details, problem-solver with the ability to roll-up your sleeves to get the job done with minimal supervision or working within a small team
- High technical competence with the ability to quickly ramp up on internal nuances related to people, processes, and technology.
- MarketingCloud/Salesforce Administrator training and certification
- Salesforce development experience
- WideOrbit Traffic & WideOrbit Payments
- Financial analysis and reporting experience
- Experience with non-profit corporations or membership organizations
Let us tell you more about our benefits:
Whether you’re single, married, have children, are in a domestic partnership or anything in between, we have you covered. Employees at KQED enjoy a family-friendly workplace offering paid time off, paid holidays, paid parental leave, family medical leave benefits, comprehensive health/vision/dental and commuter benefits as well as a 403(b) plan. KQED encourages diversity, openness and offers training to support personal and professional development. In addition, we are proud to offer Employee Resource Groups, wellness programs as well as free KQED membership.
The mission that drives us:
KQED is for everyone who wants to be more.
Our television, radio, digital media, and educational services change lives for the better and help individuals and communities achieve their full potential.
KQED serves the people of Northern California with a community-supported alternative to commercial media.
We provide people with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions; convene community dialogue; bring the arts to everyone and engage audiences to share their stories. We help students and teachers thrive in 21st-century classrooms, and take people of all ages on journeys of exploration- exposing them to new people, places and ideas.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at KQED