KPS3 Reno, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
KPS3 is looking for a designer (senior) who has a love for web design. Major bonus points if you can code up what you’ve cooked up and show your work through wireframes, UI/UX examples, and a plan for animation and interaction.
In addition to a healthy love of web and digital work, we are looking for someone who can take a creative brief and run with it. And make it look great on everything from print to pixels. At KPS3 we seek new solutions, enjoy challenges and defeat deadlines. We call ourselves designers, but really we’re problem solvers.
Our design solutions are driven by data and crafted for a digital world. We are a collaborative group of creators made up of a team of six designers and a handful of devs. We work to produce great work for our clients, push each other’s creativity, and constantly sharpen our own axes to bring new techniques and strategies to the table.
- Design for multiple media platforms but with emphasis on web and app design
- Take an established brand and carry it through every corner of our work
- Leverage data insights to inform your design
- Participate in concept brainstorming, creative meetings, and team collaborations
Our ideal teammate:
- Knowledge of web and UI design
- Experience in designing for all media
- Enough HTML/CSS knowledge to work with our developer team and push the limits
- The ability to think strategically through solutions with the team and take/give constructive feedback
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team structure
Bonus points for:
- Front-end development experience
- Previous experience at an advertising or marketing agency
- Ability to switch gears quickly between projects
- Not being scared of writing your own headlines
KPS3Why Work Here?
Our Core Values: Challenge Everything, Have Each Other's Backs, Demand the Whole Story, Take Action, and Play.
A digital-first agency with roots in the written word, delivering purposeful marketing, branding and public relations focused on moving companies toward universal growth.
500 Ryland #300Reno, NV