KPRS is hiring!
KPRS Construction Services is hiring a Tenant Improvement (TI) Construction Project Manager for Orange County projects, based in Brea, CA.
The TI Project Manager's general responsibilities include managing the TI project, working with internal and external teams, managing the risks to the project's earning, assuring efficient, timely and complete communications The Project Manager's responsibility to obtain, evaluate, coordinate, distribute, and record information and obtain all authorizations needed to deliver to the Client the services committed to by KPRS.
- B.S. Civil Engineering, B.S. Construction Management, Architecture or similar 4 year degree.
- 7 years of Building Construction experience, preferably in the Tenant Improvement (TI) sector.
- Specific experience with high-end, large scale, and/or technical projects with high profile clientele.
- Knowledge of construction cost and estimating, construction scheduling, and engineering principles and techniques
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency using Procore preferred
- Knowledge of various design and construction means, methods and materials, their characteristics, and installation procedures.
- Demonstrate management know-how, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate dedication, willingness and ability to understand, promote and integrate KPRS policies and procedures and be a player-coach.
- Develop existing client relationships to attract new clients
- Effective communication skills
Please provide a completed project list.
KPRS is a full service general contractor, headquartered in Brea, CA, with offices in Hawaii, Los Angeles and Dublin, CA with construction expertise in medical, technology, tenant improvement, public works, industrial, retail, multi-family, office core and shell, and hotel projects.