Tax Manager or Senior Manager, Asset Management
Los Angeles, California
Requisition #: 46287
Practice Area: Tax
Location: Phoenix, AZ; Irvine, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Tax Manager or Senior Manager to join ourpractice.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to pass-through entities and partnerships for a variety of Asset Management clients
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experiences
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Advise clients and be accountable for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets
- Team with other professionals to identify new marketplace opportunities and grow the KPMG tax practice
- A minimum of five years of pass-through and partnership tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; licensed CPA, J.D., or LL.M. (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Experience with pass-through entities and partnerships
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
- A minimum of eight years of pass-through and partnership tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- Experience mentoring and counseling staff level team members
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 30 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
- 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- HomeBenefits@Work Program
- Hyatt Legal Plan