Senior Associate, Salesforce Technical Architect
Requisition #: 43584
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Los Angeles, CA; Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate , Salesforce Technical Architect in Customer & Operations for ourpractice.
- Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements
- Lead technical design sessions, design and document technical solutions that are aligned with the client's business objectives
- Provide guidance during evaluation of a business requirement and how it can be met with either point-and-click configuration or code and customization
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce implementations
- A minimum of three years of CRM experience, the majority specifically with Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA is preferred
- Professional level understanding of the core Salesforce platform products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud with functional knowledge of the entire product suite
- Possess one or more Salesforce Certifications with strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development, configuration, and administration capabilities; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel up to eighty percent with Denver location being
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 30 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
- 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- HomeBenefits@Work Program
- Hyatt Legal Plan