Senior Associate, Salesforce Developer
Requisition #: 44548
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Customer & Operations for ourpractice.
- Use technical proficiency with Salesforce platform to design and develop business functionalities using inbuilt CRM/CX technologies and functionalities
- Map Salesforce capabilities, features and best practices against business and technical requirements by performing fit-gap analysis against Salesforce cloud, service, community, and available tools within AppExchange and force.com platform
- Perform application development, prototyping, testing and demonstrating capabilities to users
- Work on design and development of interfaces APIs and integrations from Salesforce to external systems
- Assist with systems architect and support team members to address security and compliance requirements related to the setup of Salesforce platform and development environments
- A minimum of three years of Salesforce platform/design/development experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Computer Science or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Proficiency in writing Visualforce, Apex classes/controllers, triggers, SOQL, and SOSL
- Experience with system integrations using API form within the Salesforce platform and prior knowledge in the development of enterprise-level Salesforce projects throughout implementation lifecycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel may be up to 80%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 30 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
- 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- HomeBenefits@Work Program
- Hyatt Legal Plan