Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Cloud/IT Associate - Associate/Senior Associate in Risk Assurance - IT Audit and Assurance for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Act as a key member of the Cloud and Security Assurance team who will play an important role in the growth of our practice
- Analyze and effectively assess cloud operational and security processes for varied client scenarios and provide creative and pragmatic recommendations to address complex problems
- Assist with the review of commercial and/or enterprise encryption solutions/programs and provide controls assessment and enhancement assistance based on industry leading practices
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT advisory and assurance engagements such as SOC2/SOC3 attestations, ISO 27001 readiness assessments, ISMS reviews, and SSAE 16 readiness assessments
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and clients
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Supervise and lead engagement teams and provide team oversight
- Participate and make an effective contribution in thought leadership and innovation initiatives
- Minimum of two years of experience in information technology management, auditing, or security
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and assess different cloud technologies and control environments
- Strong knowledge of common security frameworks and industry standards such as ISO 27001, PCI, SOC2/SOC3, NIST 800 series, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, WebTrust/SysTrust, WebTrust for Certification Authorities, and Cloud Security Alliance Controls Matrix
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in several of the following domains: network security, PKI and encryption, digital certificates, cryptographic key management, virtualization, cloud computing, operating system and database security, business continuity management, unified compliance programs, and privacy programs
- CISSP or CISA Certification(s) is preferred
Additional Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- Minimum of three years of experience in information technology management, auditing, or security
- Knowledge of cloud platforms/solutions such as OpenStack, Windows Azure, and Amazon Web Services is preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.