Marketing and Business Development Assistant
KPI Group is a marketing and advertising firm that specializes in marketing programs for our client’s products and services. We are currently working with major business and telecommunications clients to provide a more local consumer base for our clients. In order to fill the needs of our clients we are seeking a full time Marketing Assistant.
The Marketing & Business Development Assistant is a full-time position assisting the sales and marketing team with the marketing & business development initiatives by providing support and coordination of marketing activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with other team members to execute marketing programs.
- Maintain project management system to monitor marketing program requests, promotions and programs; adhere to project timelines.
- Liaison between our partners, marketing , and sales personnel to ensure a high degree of customer support for all marketing programs
- Monitor all marketing and promotional
- Maintain client account information and updates
- Conference liaison – coordinates and arrange registration, marketing materials and provide support, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization skills
- Customer Service experience
- Experience in marketing / sales
- Ability to work with a team and independently
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager