KPG Healthcare Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shift is 3pm to 11:30pm M-F
· Five years of supervisory experience in a clinical laboratory, strongly preferred
· Five years of management skills such as planning, problem solving, organizing, supervising, and coordinating the work of others, strongly preferred
1. Conducts ongoing monitoring of activities of the laboratory. Develops and implements recommendations for change: coordinates these efforts with other supervisors.
2. Ensures that services are responsive to the needs of all customers.
3. Participates in formal and informal collaboration with others to solve problems that result in effective solutions.
4. Exhibits flexibility and adaptability. Assists staff in understanding, accepting, and adjusting to change.
5. Assists Laboratory Manager in data collection and preparation of reports for various assignments.
6. Ensures lab is adequately equipped with supplies.
7. Maintains cross-training and cross-coverage within area supervised.
8. Keeps Laboratory Manager and/or Faculty informed of personnel and operational problems.
9. Handles issues directed to Laboratory Manager in the Manager’s absence.
10. Covers for other supervisors in their absence. Maintains awareness (technical and administrative) of areas within the division.
11. Meets with Laboratory Manager and Faculty on regular basis.
12. Consistently follows through to assure timely completion of assignments.
13. Demonstrates effective and decisive leadership skills by assessing situations, considering alternatives, selecting an appropriate course of action, and communicating issues/decisions to staff.
14. Participates in on-call coverage for weekends and holidays. Is available for staff questions after business hours.
We are a recruiting firm, At KPG Healthcare, our goal is to make the highest quality and most fulfilling matches for each healthcare professional we partner with. From our location in the Western U.S., we build relationships nationwide, ensuring our professionals can access the ideal opportunity for their backgrounds, interests and experience. Our experienced recruiters are experts in the healthcare industry, the locations we serve, and each facility’s unique culture. Whether you want to travel, relocate or remain close to home, there is no better partner for your career, family and lifestyle goals. We operate with honesty, candor, and a genuine caring for your well-being – our goal is to exceed your expectations.
AddressLos Angeles, CA