Civil CAD Technician (3+ yrs experience)
We are actively recruiting for a Civil CAD Tech for our growing Eugene, OR office. A successful candidate will have expertise utilizing AutoCAD and Civil 3D for site development and infrastructure projects. You will be working on a wide variety of project types and sizes in an entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the most creative and innovative engineers around.
We are passionate about developing great employees and offer generous benefits, competitive salary, and pay you for every hour you work.
Responsibilities will include
- Plan set up conforming to our standards and styles
- Collaboration with design engineers on innovative designs
- CAD quality control
- Assist with AutoCAD and Civil 3D standards
- Scan and print plans
- 3-5 years of experience with AutoCAD
- 3 years of experience with Civil 3D
- Good working knowledge of plotting and plotter troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire and ability to collaborate with and help others in a service role
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure
This position is in our Eugene satellite office, which currently consists of 12 employees including 5 PEs. We work on a wide variety of project types, serving public and private clients in land development, transportation and municipal projects. We believe in encouraging personal and professional growth, and we work hard at providing a solid structure with minimal organizational restrictions. We have a great group of collaborative and dedicated engineers in a family-friendly, business casual environment located in a new office in downtown Eugene.
The Portland Civil + Survey office (including satellite offices in Eugene and Washington DC) consists of 95 employees including 36 PEs and 4 PLSs.
Founded in Seattle in 1960, KPFF is a collaborative and creative team of civil and structural engineers and surveyors that thrive on designing innovative solutions for projects of all scales. KPFF is a leader in sustainable design, providing our clients with visionary, environmentally sensitive and technically advanced services. KPFF has 20 locations operating across the U.S. and employs over 1,200 firm wide, with collective professional registrations in all 50 states.
KPFF is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the work place.