KPC Promise Hospital of SALT LAKE: The Clinical Liaison is responsible for educating medical and business professionals, community resources, and others within the service area of the programs and services Promise Hospital can provide. He/She is also responsible for achieving financial and strategic goals for assigned territory and seeking new revenue opportunities while maintaining existing revenue by establishing and maintaining customer relationships. He/She is actively involved in business development by one-to-one contact and professional education.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum of One year of proven successful Marketing/Sales experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience in commercial insurance, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements is preferred
- Clinical experience as a RN, LPN/LVN, or RT preferred
- Basic to intermediate experience with Microsoft office products - Word, Excel
- Must have a valid drivers license and a clean motor vehicle record, as well as carry applicable insurance as required by state law
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English, as well as possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Physical: Walking – up to 75% Standing – up to 25% Kneeling – up to 15%
Sitting – up to 50% Pushing – up to 15% Bending – up to 10%
Squatting – up to 10% Pulling – up to 15% Reaching – up to 15%
Lifting – up to 50lbs Wrist/Finger Movements –up to 90%
Mental: Stress Level: Moderate to High
EXPOSURE RISK:Category III - Jobs in which required tasks involve no greater exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues than would be encountered by a visitor. The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MATERIALS, MACHINES USED: Pager, cell phone, copier, fax, basic computer skills, understanding of electronic charting, wireless communication