KPC Promise Hospital of OVERLAND PARK: The Clinical Liaison is responsible for educating medical and business professionals, community resources, and others within the service area of the programs and services KPC Promise Hospital can provide. He/She is also responsible for achieving financial and strategic goals for assigned territory and seeking new revenue opportunities while maintaining existing revenue by establishing and maintaining customer relationships. He/She is actively involved in business development by one-to-one contact and professional education.
1. Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field preferred
2. Minimum of One year of proven successful Marketing/Sales experience in a healthcare setting
3. Experience in commercial insurance, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements is preferred
4. Clinical experience as a RN, LPN/LVN, or RT preferred
5. Basic to intermediate experience with Microsoft office products - Word, Excel
6. Must have a valid drivers license and a clean motor vehicle record, as well as carry applicable insurance as required by state law
7. Must be able to read, write, and speak English, as well as possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Physical: Walking – up to 75% Standing – up to 25% Kneeling – up to 15%
Sitting – up to 50% Pushing – up to 15% Bending – up to 10%
Squatting – up to 10% Pulling – up to 15% Reaching – up to 15%
Lifting – up to 50lbs Wrist/Finger Movements – up to 90%
Mental: Stress Level: Moderate to High
EXPOSURE RISK: Category III - Jobs in which required tasks involve no greater exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues than would be encountered by a visitor. The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MATERIALS, MACHINES USED: Pager, cell phone, copier, fax, basic computer skills, understanding of electronic charting, wireless communication