Unit Clerk (PRN)
- Posted: over a month ago
KPC Promise Hospital of Salt Lake: Prepares and oversees the compiling and storage of medical records. Ensures patient records are maintained on an on-going basis including proper documentation, entering labs, etc. This position also serves as the hospital liaison for incoming communications and a resources model for other team members.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Medical terminology experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Typing a minimum of 30 wpm
- Previous experience in a hospital setting
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English, as well as possess good interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Physical: Walking - up to 30% Standing - up to 40% Kneeling - up to 10%
Sitting - up to 40% Pushing - up to 5% Bending - up to 50%
Squatting - up to 5% Pulling - up to 5% Reaching - up to 50%
Lifting - up to 25% Wrist/Finger Movements - up to 90%
Mental: Stress Level: Moderate to high
EXPOSURE RISK: Category II - Jobs in which required tasks normally do not involve exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues but which could result in Category I exposure.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MATERIALS, MACHINES USED: Computer, telephone, pager, copier, printer, facsimile machine.
CERTIFICATIONS:BLS, C.N.A certification preferred
KPC Promise Healthcare LLC
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
HealthcareView all jobs at KPC Promise Healthcare LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?