Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) NIGHTS ($10,000 Sign on Bonus)
KPC Promise Healthcare LLC Overland Park, KS
- Posted: July 25, 2021
KPC Promise Skilled Nursing Facility of OVERLAND PARK: is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant who promotes positive co-worker relationships through team work and cooperation. To be successful you must demonstrate the ability to perform exceptional patient care to critically ill patients. This position is a unique opportunity to work for an elite patient care team to deliver compassionate healthcare.
- Observes and reports patient's status and needs to appropriate personnel.
- Answers call lights and attend to/reports patient needs.
- Transports patients
- Assists with admissions, transfers and discharges
- Confirm patient identification by use of the identification band prior to administrating treatments, serving meals, etc, as necessary
- Distribute and pick up meal trays
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One to two years nursing assistant experience
- Successful completion of certification program for nursing assistants
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Physical: Walking - up to 50% Standing - up to 75% Kneeling - up to 25%
Sitting- up to 25% Pushing - up to 50% Bending - up to 25%
Squatting - up to 25% Pulling - up to 50% Reaching - up to 35%
Lifting - up to 50lbs Wrist/Finger Movements - up to 90%
Mental: Stress Level: Moderate
EXPOSURE RISK:Category I - Jobs in which required tasks routinely involve a potential for mucous membranes or skin contact with blood, body fluids, tissues or potential spills or splashes. Use of appropriate measures is required for every healthcare provider in these jobs.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MATERIALS, MACHINES USED: B/P cuffs, stethoscope, lifts, telephone, facsimile machine, copier
CERTIFICATIONS:C.N.A. certification, BLS certification
KPC Promise Healthcare LLC
AddressOverland Park, KS
HealthcareView all jobs at KPC Promise Healthcare LLC