The Pharmacy Technician, under the direct supervision of a pharmacist, is responsible for the preparation and dispensing of medications within the hospital, clerical and billing duties, and inventory control. This position is responsible for the provision of pharmaceutical service for the following age groups: neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric. He/she reports to the Pharmacy Director or the pharmacist on duty.
- Current CA Pharmacy Technician license.
- AA degree preferred.
- Current BLS certification.
- Hospital pharmacy experience or training preferred.
- Proficiency in computer skills preferred.
- Full command (verbal and written) of the English language.
- Possess the physical ability and perceptive acuity (eg, visual, hearing) to satisfactorily perform assigned duties.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage is provided for all full time and part time employees*
- Medical is 100% employer paid including dependents*
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO plan*
- Pet Insurance Discount Program*
- Employee Discount Program*
*Per diem staff ineligible
KPC Healthcare, INC.