Certified Nursing Assistant (Med/Surg) - Nights
- Posted: January 13, 2023
- Per Diem
The Nursing Assistant under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) assists in direct patient care such as providing activity of daily living, helping with toileting, taking vital signs, calculating intake and output, etc. He/she may handle human blood and other potentially infectious and/or hazardous materials, which may result in a possible exposure to blood borne pathogens and/or harmful elements.
- Current CNA certification required
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- MAB certification required within 90 days of hire
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage is provided for all full time and part time employees*
- Medical is 100% employer paid including dependents*
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO plan*
- Pet Insurance Discount Program*
- Employee Discount Program*
*per diem staff ineligible
KPC Health Care, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?