Senior Cloud Azure Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
KP Recruiting Group is a consulting firm that provides leadership and exceptional talent to some of the world’s leading companies. Headquartered in the Midwest, KP Recruiting Group has successfully completed countless engagements in the United States, Europe and Latin America. We represent clients in all industries and all sizes. Our mission is to provide exceptional client and candidate experiences in order to get the best possible results. On behalf of our client, we are excited to present the following confidential role. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing the opportunity!
- Understanding customer cloud and edge requirements.
- Designing, architecting and deploying cloud and edge based solutions.
- Constructing cloud-based servers.
- Overseeing the work of cloud architects and other staff.
- Assessing the software needs of our customers’ business.
- Ensuring cloud-based systems and programs are secure.
- Implementing IOT solutions on the MEC platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or related technical field or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of experience in a technical Cloud/Edge/IOT pre-sales/solutions architecture organization.
- Hands-on development experience with Azure Cloud platforms: Azure services, Azure stack edge, IOT Hub/Central, AKS, Azure functions, Vnets, Azure advisor, ARM templates.
- Hands-on experience with container/virtualization technologies: VMware, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Swarm, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure automation/orchestration technologies: Chef, Packer, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Experience in workload migration, security controls and devops.
- Experience designing, deploying and configuring solutions built with Azure services.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching technologies.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Even better if you have:
- Good understanding of cellular connectivity technologies: 5G, LTE, CBRS, etc.
- Cloud Certifications: Azure solutions architect.
- Understanding of multiple cloud platforms.
- Versed in Agile product management methodology and tools.
- Understanding of IT needs of vertical industries: Healthcare, Retail, or Manufacturing industries.
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Long & Short-Term Disability
Identity Theft Plans
Retirement & Pension Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Referral Program
Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
KP Recruiting Group
TechnologyView all jobs at KP Recruiting Group