Production Manager - Manufacturing
KP Recruiting Group Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Production Superintendent is responsible for overseeing product manufacturing, finished product quality and raw material management for multiple lines, as well as employee training and development. The Superintendent is also responsible for communicating and supporting corporate goals and facility targets for safety, productivity, and product quality, effectively problem solve and troubleshoot process issues and execute/develop corrective actions. This individual may also support the facility by assuming the responsibilities of the plant manager in his/her absence.
Your Day to Day:
- Manage product manufacturing and finished product quality for the Operation
- Supervise manufacturing resources to meet production goals and assist in preparation of budgets and standards for cost measurement
- Develop and administer material and labor usage controls and metrics
- Plan and schedule work to efficiently utilize equipment and maintain maximum productivity levels to meet operational excellence metrics
- Utilize operating indicators for control of product cost, material usage, machine downtime, expenditure control and other shift functions
- Ensure production activities are following company policy procedures and that manufactured goods meet finished product specifications
- Maintain strict compliance with all financial, legal, regulatory, and environmental requirements within the Operation
- Bachelors degree in management, engineering, or relevant field with a minimum of 5 years operational leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Manages a staff of hourly employees, sets direction, and deploys resources. Responsible for performance evaluations, pay reviews, hiring, and terminating.
- Proven ability to diagnose solve process issues
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work partner with Plant Leadership team
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and implement continuous improvement
- Working knowledge and understanding of SAP or ERP systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
KP Recruiting Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at KP Recruiting Group