Machine Operator (Inserter) 2nd Shift
KP LLC Renton, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Machine Operator assists with the operation of one machine (such as bindery, mail and/or finishing machine.)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, assists with sets-up, maintenance, minor repair and operation of one machine.
- Operates and observe machine to detect malfunctions throughout the production run.
- Interprets job tickets or SOPs accurately so jobs are completed per customers requirements.
- Selects samples and/or proofs for customers review, as requested.
- Sorts and prepares output for next step in process.
- Understands and follows safety and quality requirements.
- Ensures the team members have adequate materials,
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Six months to one year related experience understanding and working with bindery, mail and/or finishing machines; and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of basic color and print experience a plus.
- Good verbal, written, listening and communication skills; ability to read, understand and follow SOPs, supervisor instructions and safety, security and quality procedures.
- Uses self-management skills to plan, organize and prioritize work activities to use time efficiently.
- Reviews all work carefully for completeness and accuracy.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Identifies problems and notifies manager in a timely manner.
- Works effectively with others.
- Responds positively to instructions and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Education, Experience and Training (Knowledge):
2. Skills and Abilities:
ManufacturingView all jobs at KP LLC