Marketing Coordinator (2-3 years exp./ Financial Services is a plus)
KORE1 TechnologiesAustin, TX
Posted: over a month ago
Our client is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator with 2-3 years of exp. in their Austin, TX office.
-Required: 2-3 years of related experience, project management experience, expertise in Word and Excel (medium level). Candidates must also have:
-Be digitally savy (i.e. social media, digital marketing tactics, web content)
-And be professional and detail-oriented
-Preferred: Financial services industry knowledge
-Successful traits for this position: Self-started, excellent verbal and written communication skills, collaborative, able to take ownership, able to troubleshoot
Seeking a temporary Marketing Coordinator to support our Content Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a digitally-savvy self-starter with strong project management skills and a keen attention to detail. This individual will partner with marketing managers, digital teams, writers, designers and project stakeholders to execute and maintain a range of marketing deliverables, including digital assets and platform-specific content. Part of our Global Marketing function, this position will be located onsite in downtown Austin, TX office.
• Provide day-to-day execution and project management of key marketing platforms and associated assets
• Interface with internal stakeholders and compliance as well as all marketing departments (brand, digital, editorial, design, product marketing, channel and messaging & content) to secure approvals and see projects through to completion
• Gather and analyze metrics for marketing-related activities and prepare reports for key stakeholders
• Coordinate closely with global colleagues and resources to ensure strict adherence to brand standards and to harness best practices across geographies and business channels
• Focus on quality control and quality process implementation
• 3+ years of related experience, ideally within the financial services industry
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills, including a demonstrated ability to work under deadline pressure and manage complex, multi-faceted initiatives
• Flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities and business demands
• Independent problem-solving skills
• Ability to apply analytical skills to measure success
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity with MS Office suite; Slack, Box, social media
Undergraduate degree in Business/Finance/Marketing, or liberal arts with relevant business experience
Specializing in creative and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top IT and Creative professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies.
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.