Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking to fill a Full-Time Customer Service Representative position with paid training and full benefits provided for our Columbus, OH location. This is a Hybrid position, a combination of working in the office and from home.
Customer Service Representative will effectively handle every customer inquiry over the phone, through interactive chat, e-mails, and through other suitable communication channels. Most importantly, act as the primary point of contact for customers regarding complaints and requests related to client programs by providing outstanding service and building relationships with current and new customers.
Working as a CSR you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical insurance, vision, and dental
- Promotional growth
- Full time 40h a week
- Paid time off
- 401K/ 401K matching
- Life insurance
- LTD and STD
- Paid training
- Hourly pay
- Equipment provided
Working as a CSR you will need to have:
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Problem-solving and critical thinking mentality
- Prior call center experience preferred
- Flexibility to adapt and implement changes in day-to-day business operations
- Experience in working in the fast pace environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Full-time availability to work
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate multiple systems to complete tasks
Ability to travel to our Columbus, Ohio location.
CSR Technical requirements:
- candidate must have access to a computer and WiFi
- must have access to a remote quiet space to work
- minimum internet speed of 5 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload
- the internet speed test will be administrated before the interview
- hybrid availability preferred
- Follow up with members promptly over the phone, e-mail, or through an interactive chat
- Give reports and work closely with Account Managers
- Troubleshoot customer concerns and loyalty program requests (cashback, requests, gift card, benefits, rebates, and e-certs)
- Handle a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls
- Set up appointments
- Customer account review
- Account verification
- Membership and account updates
Candidates must reside in Columbus, Ohio area.
KOP Recruiting LLCWhy Work Here?
Creative work culture, great benefits, and a lot of growth opportunities!
KOP Recruiting is a recruiting agency based in New York. Our company offers a wide range of recruiting services to small and midsize businesses nationwide. We have a team of experienced recruiters who are using their skills to help our clients grow their teams, and expand their businesses. Our goal is not only to provide the best candidates to our clients but also to help managers have a better understanding of the recruiting process by providing quality training. We use effective communication as our main ingredient for success, which helps us run our business out of the concept of when one grows, we all grow
BusinessView all jobs at KOP Recruiting LLC