Territory Account Manager
- $55,000 Yearly
Becoming the leader in the fire and security industry takes talent—yours. We are looking for an experienced Territory Account Manager in the Merrillville, IN. area to join our best-of-the-best team as we drive the industry forward and pursue excellence in everything we do. If you’re up for the challenge, we want to hear from you!
At Koorsen, we don’t provide jobs; we provide careers. A career at Koorsen includes competitive pay, a great health package, an annual bonus program, life insurance, continuous learning offerings, 401k, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, and much more.
SALARY UP TO $55,000 BASE PLUS COMMISSION DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
- Sell and promote Koorsen’s list of core services and products to attain New Business/Customers
- Integration of sales by expanding and growing opportunities amongst internal sales disciplines
- Manage accounts effectively to ensure customer/territory retention and growth
- Perform customer surveys, outside sales calls, cold calls, and the accountability of pipeline activity
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a professional manner
- Open willingness to continual learning
- Demonstrate an understanding of and follow all safety regulations and practices
- Follow all Koorsen policies, procedures, and core values
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by management
- Previous experience in sales or account management/territory development within a service industry
- Dress professionally and maintain a clean vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Pass drug and background screenings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Physical Demands:
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to perform some repetitive motions while using a computer
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, temperature changes, and loud noises
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Hiring Process (in addition to an interview):
- New hires must complete the I-9 Verification form within 3 days of hire. This form is required by the U.S. Department of Justice and Immigration and Immigration and Naturalization Services. It is used to verify your identity and right to work in the United States. In addition, we verify employment eligibility via E-Verify.
- All Positions require background checks with criminal courts, state and county repositories of criminal records, and the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- A test for Evidence of Substance Abuse by urinalysis test is required if this application results in an offer of employment.
KOORSEN FIRE & SECURITY INC.Merrillville, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.