Location: Green Bay, WI
Do you have a passion for keeping things neat and clean? Are you someone that is energetic and detail oriented? Then the position of housekeeper for the new exciting Lodge Kohler is for you! As a housekeeper for Lodge Kohler, you will utilize your commendable work ethic and attention to detail as you play an integral role in maintaining Destination Kohler's high standards.
As the housekeeper you will be responsible for:
- Understanding assignment board, making a note of early arrivals, late departures, VIPs, special requests etc.
- Following established cleaning standards, ensuring the proper chemical is used on each surface so we do not damage finishes.
- Following all Lodge Kohler Housekeeping Standard Operating Procedures that you have signed off on.
- Treating every guest with respect.
- Following instructions given by Leads (supervisor) as well as other members of management.
- Being responsible for proper use and care of cleaning tools assigned to you such as squeegees, sticky rollers etc.
- Complete and pass monthly inspection of a cleaned room.
- Performing any other duties upon request.
Full time and part time positions are available, weekdays and weekends. Shifts are primarily scheduled within the hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm and Saturday - Sunday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm.