Senior Ground Test Requirements Engineer-MDA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Ground Test Requirements Engineer
Named the #1 fastest growing company in Alabama on the Inc. 5000 list and a 2020 and 2021 Best Places to Work Gold Winner by the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber of Commerce, KODA Technologies ("KODA") is a growing small business in Huntsville, AL focused on weapon system engineering, integration, and testing. Founded on decades of proven results, the KODA team has expertise in Radar and Missile Development, Flight and Ground Test Planning and Execution, Test Range Instrumentation, Systems Engineering & Integration, and Model & Simulation development. KODA, a Native American word meaning allies, describes us as individuals and as a company. We are allies to our customers and to each other, and we value our people, our customer's missions, and integrity above all else. We are also allies to our community and through our KODA Cares program, we have donated over $170,000 in the last 4 years to our team members' favorite charities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to full-time team members, competitive compensation, and we are committed to the professional growth of our team members. KODA offers up to $15K in tuition reimbursement for Master's degree completion. Check us out at www.kodatech.com.
The Senior Ground Test Requirements Engineer will provide Missile Defense Agency (MDA) - System Engineering Test Requirements (DE/SEF) technical support to the Ground Test (GT) Requirements Lead (RL). The candidate will execute SEF processes to support the operational tempo (OpTemp) required to implement the Ground Test Concept of Operations (CONOPS) for ground test events. Candidate will be responsible for aiding development of ground test requirements, test concepts, test objectives, and test requirements allocation.
- Lead a small, team in support of government customer to successfully execute MDA ground test requirements, products, and processes.
- Assist with product definitions, integrated timelines, and authority/responsibility definitions
- Perform Phased Implementation Plan (PIP) increment coordination with MDA System Assessment and other stakeholders to execute test requirements and test objectives definition
- Develop and implement GT CONOPS governance processes to ensure timelines and product quality are met
- Document techniques for improving implementation and execution GT event support
- Coordinate and participate in technical meetings
- Generate ground test products ensuring technical accuracy
- Identify, track, and assist in resolution of action / watch items resulting from the test requirements coordination process
Required Education and Experience:
- MS degree in Engineering or related STEM degree
- 12+ years of experience working in missile defense or other large DoD program/project
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Active SECRET Clearance
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief may be required
KODA Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
KODA participates in the E-Verify program.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at KODA Technologies