See how we're embracing the challenges of tomorrow!
The Koch Business Solutions (KBS) Customer Service Organization is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our team! In this position, you will be responsible for providing a consumer-focused service related to software, printers, and other IT issues. You will be empowered to innovate and challenge the status quo to provide enterprise wide solutions.
Why do you want this role? This role will help build your technical knowledge and the application of MBM while providing enterprise-wide solutions. Our environment is team-orientated, welcome to challenging status quo; both operational and innovation focused. You will also receive exposure to and ability to gain better understanding of our Koch Companies. Are you asking yourself, how will this role prepare me for career growth? Let me tell you how... This role will allow you build relationships across Koch, learn more about the enterprise and have a better understating of applying MBM effectively. The skills you learn will help you continue to achieve improvement and grow at Koch.
Open to candidates at our Wichita, KS, Atlanta, GA, Green Bay, WI, or Lisle, IL offices.
What will set an individual apart and make them a Top Performer?
- A talented professional that seeks to understand ours and our customers' business needs/challenges and solves those problems with consumer experience as its core
- An individual that seeks personal improvement though building technical and MBM knowledge and shares that knowledge efficiently
- An individual that embraces teamwork and encourages breaking down cross-team and business barriers
- An individual that can consistently manage their time to complete their base responsibilities and extra initiatives simultaneously
- Providing positive consumer experience though interactions
- Document and share knowledge through current process and tools
- Find innovative ways to improve IT support
- Take passion in finding ways to eliminate waste from our current manual processes and non-standard solutions
- Ability to apply critical thinking and good judgement in day to day activities
- Passion for change and open to challenging processes
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication, documentation, collaboration, and organizational skills
What You Will Need:
- 2+ Years' Experience in IT customer service
- Experience deploying software and troubleshooting IT issues
- Experience with MS operating systems and applications
- Ability to access office and meeting rooms by walking, standing, climbing fixed stairs, utilizing elevators multiple times per day
- Occasional lifting or carrying of up to 30 pounds from floor to shoulder
- Occasional pushing and pulling of loaded carts
- Rarely work at floor level to include squatting, kneeling and crawling
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience with Data Reporting/Data Analytics
- Experience with Service Now
- Experience with SCCM or other software deployment tools
- Experience deploying enterprise-wide IT solutions
Learn more about us
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf