- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management, delivery and installation of doors, trim and specialty items for mostly multi-family projects.
- Prepare Submittals for approval of materials per plans, specs and contracts
- Order materials in timely manner to ensure delivery on time
- Coordinate deliveries to jobsites
- Work with jobsite supervision to ensure quality installation in accordance with contract.
- Estimating for change orders and small projects.
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Previous experience in doors and trim or related construction project management.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong personal, communication, organizational and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
KO Door CompanyWhy Work Here?
We have a great team culture and a lot of steady work.
We are the premier turnkey door, frame, trim, specialties, glazing and hardware subcontractor for multifamily and commercial construction projects in Colorado. Our projects are mostly along the front range.
600 CORPORATE CIRCLE STE HGolden, CO
ConstructionView all jobs at KO Door Company