- $65,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management, submittals, purchasing, delivery and installation of doors, trim and specialty items for mostly multi-family projects.
- Prepare Submittals for approval of materials per plans, specs and contracts
- Order materials in timely manner to ensure delivery on time
- Coordinate deliveries to jobsites
- Work with jobsite supervision to ensure quality installation in accordance with contract.
- Estimating for change orders and small projects.
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Previous experience in doors and trim or related construction project management.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong personal, communication, organizational and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
KO Door CompanyDenver, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.