KO Business Solutions is currently seeking multiple REMOTE Customer Service Representatives to assist in a temporary project (approx. 4-6 months) for $14/hr.
To be eligible for this position, you will need to have your own reliable internet, computer, headset and a place to effectively handle inbound calls. The remote worker can be located anywhere in the United States.
Training will be done remotely with a Training Specialist to ensure readiness of all employees.
Job Responsibilities for inbound call center (remote)
- Assist customers with questions and concerns regarding their account/profile
- Ability to efficiently explain product features & services
- Utilize scripts to respond to customer inquiries
- Adhere to industry & departmental regulations (handling calls dealing with PII-Personally identifiable information)
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Ensure accuracy in updating the appropriate systems and databases with every call
- Mandatory communication regarding technical or procedural malfunctions
- Report back any negative trends when speaking with customers
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- Effective verbal communication skills; ability to relay information via phone, and a high level of comfort in presenting products and concepts via telephone
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic and great problem solving skills
- 1 year related experience in Call Center Customer Service
- Proficient in desktop applications, specifically Microsoft Office products