KO Business Solutions is proud to be working with our client who is in need of a Contact Systems Coordinator located in Schaumburg, IL
This position is a full-time contract to hire opportunity with a rate of pay between $12-$16/hr.
The Contact Systems Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Speaks with prospective students who have requested information about our schools.
- the use of multiple scripts, supporting various calling campaigns for both our online and ground campuses presented through our contact systems.
- responsible for metric expectations specific to their platforms that include the following areas: Quality Assurance Scores, Connect to Transfer, Transfer to Appointment and Adherence to Schedule
- Screens inquiry using our interactive scripting tool to determine if student meets the minimum qualifications to speak with an admissions advisor.
- Warm transfers prospective student to a live admissions advisor skilled to assist prospective students based on their interest and background.
- Makes a dynamic impression, sparks interest, and demonstrates the value of speaking with our admissions department.
Skills & Abilities
- Computer Skills; the ability to maneuver throughout various computer programs.
- Decisive decision-making ability when assessing interest of prospective students.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude and team-player mentality.
- Ability to quickly implement coaching into practice.
- Ability to adapt to new processes, including those which involve technology.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Call center experience preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Contract