Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Overview of the Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting position
Highly visible Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting role with our publicly traded client in Central Jersey. Excellent opportunity in an established company. 2 to 6 years of experience required. Assist in the preparation of the 10-K and 10-Q along with special projects. Exposure to multiple areas within the company. For more opportunities from KNM Resources, please visit https://www.knmresources.com/all-openings.
What will be expected of me as Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting?
· Participate in the preparation of quarterly and annual 10-Q and 10-K SEC filings
· Actively research to ensure compliance with GAAP accounting standards
· Prepare documents for appropriate accounting and disclosure of complex business transactions and events
· Provide support for earnings press releases and presentations for investors and analysts
· Support various aspects of the external audit
· Assist with reviews of stand-alone financial statements prepared by the regional accounting teams
· Assist with special projects involving financial deliverables and ad hoc reporting, as needed
· Assist in the preparation of other SEC filings, including preparation of exhibits such as pro forma financial statements, as needed
What qualifies me for the Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting position?
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting or related field
- 2 to 6 years of experience
- Knowledge of SEC reporting rules and regulations
- Public accounting experience and CPA, parts passed or in pursuit a plus
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at KNM Resources