Business Support Specialist - 1294079
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Support Specialist includes varied support duties across multiple departments, primarily finance and operations.Processing of all invoices and diligent follow up with customers to ensure timely payments are administered.Assisting with new item setups, supplier on boarding, sharing of monthly reporting and other administrative tasks as needed to support Sales & Marketing efforts.
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Track actual spends and provide monthly reports to the sales organization
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Provide payment status to vendors upon request
- Generate reports detailing accounts payables status
- Understand expense accounts and cost centers
- Understand compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
- Facilitate setup or change requests with new and existing vendors and distributors
- Collect and complete details specific to a new item set up in the current excel system format
- Assist operations in project management of onboarding new items by participating in maintaining a tracking log and join monthly compliance calls
- Vet and field all emails that are sent to the general company email
- Complete item set up at distributor level following specific excel format procedure
- Review incoming item labels for accuracy prior to submitting to operations
- Field and submit all sample requests from sales teams
- Generate and upload reports for items in portfolio specific to sales force needs
- Support Trade Marketing, as needed, with POS sourcing
- Provide assistance with the coordination of all total company & LT meetings
- Minimum 2 years professional experience
- Able and willing to work fully remote
- Proven working experience as Accounts Payable Clerk
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post andmanage accountingfigures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be highly organized with strong time managementcapabilities
- Capability to meet timelines with efficiency
- Must have excellent written and oral skills
- Experience in project management
- Bachelor's Degree
KMW Recruitmentproudly recruits for375 Park Avenue Spirits.375 Park Avenue Spirits specializes in the premium-to-luxury spirit categories and their portfolio includes numerous expressions from leading international producers.Founded as Luctor International, LLC in 1981, 375 Park Avenue Spirits joined the Sazerac Company in early 2015 to act as an independent, yet fully integrated sales and marketing affiliate. The company is known today for creating an environment of growth for supplier partners in the domestic market for renowned brands like Van Gogh Vodka from Holland, Sobieski Vodka from Poland, Cutty Sark Blended Scotch, J.P. Wisers Canadian Whisky, Paul John Single Malt Whisky from India, Scapegrace Gin from New Zealand, Novo Fogo Cachaca and many others.
Get fresh Business Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.