Get started quickly! Interview and be onboarded in person or COMPLETELY ON YOUR PHONE!
Why work at KMS?
People love to work at KMS! KMS is a 4.5 star reviewed company on Glassdoor, 4.4 star on Facebook, and 4.3 stars on Google.
You have total control over the location(s) and schedule(s) you work. You tell us, not the other way around!
The Direct Support Professional Program Supervisor is accountable for staff supervision, implementing quality rehabilitative programming and insuring the health and welfare of clients. Program Supervisors are part of the Management Team and work closely with administration to implement agency policies, procedures, and standards of care.
This position is responsible for supporting community integration. The goal of this position is to promote the pursuit of independence for all individuals participating in service. The essential functions are established based upon the agency mission, values, and goals.
- Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accountable for staff supervision (30 + employees.) Providing staff direction, supervision, and training.
- Implementing quality rehabilitative programming and ensuring the health and welfare of program participants.
- Manage and conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
- Perform record keeping and scheduling of time reporting, coordination of community activities, family member interaction and team meeting facilitation.
- Directly manage the support of participants in service who have disabilities (mental illness, physical, emotional, cognitive, etc.) with significant high risk behaviors and on-going behavioral management/treatment.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in human services field or health and services field
- Minimum two years’ experience working in mental health
- Minimum one year supervisory experience
- Valid driver’s license required and willingness and ability to drive agency vehicle required
SEO: DIrect Support Professional, DSP, Supervisor, Program Supervisor, House Manager, Residential Manager, Director, Assistant Director, Mental Health, MH, IDD, Intellectual Disabilities