SAFe Program Consultant & Agile Coach
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
KMM Technologies Inc.
Job Title: SAFe Program Consultant & Agile Coach
Job Location: 1 Research Court, Ste. 450, Rockville, MD 20850
Job Duties: KMM Technologies Inc. in Rockville, MD is seeking SAFe Program Consultant & Agile Coaches to guide teams and Scrum Masters on adopting lean/agile operating models and planning and executing Agile Release Train. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of computer information systems principles and concepts, as well as experience with Agile methodology and project management to perform the following duties:
- Guide/coach teams and Scrum Masters on adopting lean/agile operating models using SAFe, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Transform teams to Agile from waterfall or other methodologies.
- Serve as a strategic change agent driving the adoption of Agile mindset and practices across the enterprise to many functional areas within the enterprise.
- Drive continuous improvements in their area of responsibility (Team level, large program level etc.) by improving Agile practices, and mindset shifts.
- Improve the agile maturity via building and sustaining high performing teams.
- Create training material on Agile topics and imparting training to teams and leadership.
- Support Agile tooling needs and configurations for the teams they coach.
- Drive change at different levels (team, management, etc.) to improve agility.
- Agile Release Train level planning and execution.
- Support preparation for and facilitation of Agile Train related meetings and processes, including joint planning and quarterly release planning activities; scrum of scrums, product owner sync; program backlog refinement including features and architecture enablers; and retrospectives for the program.
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of a Vision, a Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings.
- Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities; Facilitate periodic synchronization meetings, including the ART sync.
- Understand program/project budgets and help execute within established budget constraints.
- Manage Risks and Dependencies Management affecting the Release Train.
- Cross Team Collaboration in execution of the Train: Facilitate collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects/Engineering Work with Product and Solution Management, Project Management, Infrastructure and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
Minimum requirements: Master's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering (any) or any related field of study, plus at least three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
In lieu of the above-stated primary education and experience requirements, employer will accept a Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering (any) or any related field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any related position(s).
Certifications: SAFe Program Consultant and PMP
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience, or knowledge with the following:
Release Train Engineering
No Travel, No telecommuting.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Send resumes to: Support@kmmtechnologies.com
KMM Technologies, Inc.
Get fresh Agile Coach Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!