Client Representative - Paid Training (Entry Level) in the Minneapolis office
KMG Consultants is hiring an entry level Client Representative to act as a liaison between the business customer and the client within specific sectors of business. The Client Representative team is responsible for all aspects of new and previous customer acquisitions through sales.
This position is entry level sales to potential customers. All successful trainees will be cross-trained into a management capacity within weeks. These employees will also be trained in human resources within 1 - 2 months, in preparation for our national expansion.
We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
- Manage new business accounts' satisfaction and knowledge of our client
- Act as a mentor/coach/supervisor
- Consult with customers to complete a needs and requirements assessment in order to recommend products and/or services
- Communicates the customer's needs and expectations to appropriate personnel
- Interacts with the sales & marketing management team on various issues
- Light data entry for consumers and sales leads
- Analyze market area to determine the approach to new or existing customers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Developing professional expertise
- Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills
- General knowledge of supervising employees
- General knowledge of human resources
- Able to successfully train and mentor to increase customer retention and satisfaction
- Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines
- Self-starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge
- Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions. Although most duties will be performed by visiting with consumers and clients directly.
- Team environment with individual accountability
- One-on-one coaching and training with the management team
- Group training and role-play scenarios
- Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals
- Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach
- This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance
What We Offer:
- Full Training
- No glass ceiling
- Management training & Management opportunities
- Entry level career opportunities
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
- Management mentality (self-sufficient)
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Results driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism & Integrity
Although this is NOT A MANAGEMENT POSITION, We offer several management opportunities once a person is comprehensively trained in all facets of company operations and functions. Our management training program allows the 'cream to rise to the top.' Management trainees enjoy internal promotions and corporate equity programs unparalleled in the industry.