Technical Program Manager - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to be responsible for leading aspects of new customer onboarding projects for the Anitian Cloud Automation suite of products. Your role will include application of FedRAMP knowledge and ability to problem solve PMO related escalations, as well as acting as the PM for high visibility and difficult customers. You will manage all phases of the customer journey from project initiation through closure. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project deliverables are completed, and schedules are on track. Ideally, you have experience in managing complex cloud-based SaaS projects with deployment in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project deliverables and schedules
- Partner with clients on onboarding projects that encompass platform deployment, application integration, security operations, and compliance engagement
- Lead project kickoff meetings with new customers
- Meeting with the project team to identify and resolve issues
- Establish and maintain project stakeholder communication and support
- Facilitate regular project status meetings and working sessions with the customer
- Track and manage risks, action items, and decisions
- Use appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Manage multiple client-facing projects, simultaneously
- Optimize project engagement processes and procedures
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Self-starter, proactive, and results-oriented
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to deal with rapid change and ambiguity in stressful environments
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Previous experience with SDLC, or DevOps, a plus
- Previous experience with Cloud Security or Compliance, a plus
- Previous experience in startup or technology company is a plus
- Experience with 3PAO
Required Education, Certifications, and Training
- 5+ years of technical project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field
- Understanding of FedRAMP
Desirable Education, Certifications, and Training
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with additional PTO earned with years of service.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
- Technical project management experience in Agile and Devops environment.
- Cloud Experience AWS/AZURE
- Client facing experience
- PMP Certification – a plus
- Understanding of FedRAMP – a plus
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at KLM Careers