Systems Engineer - MBSE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Systems Engineer MBSE
Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field. Also requires 5+ years of job-related experience, or a Master's degree plus 3 years of job-related experience. Agile experience preferred.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Our company has an immediate opening for a Systems Engineer with MBSE Experience. This position provides an opportunity to further advance the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nations core defense/intelligence services and systems. The company's employees work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
The SWFTS (Submarine Warfare Federated Tactical Systems) Seamless Rearchitecture (SSRA) Team provides an opportunity for a Systems Engineer to get broad exposure to a lot of the cutting edge technology that the US Navy uses to employee various functions aboard modern submarines. The SSRA team is in need of an excellent engineer to reenforce an already high-performing team.
What You'll Be Doing:
Build requirements and models for various systems that will be employed by SWFTS.
Leverage prior systems engineering experience to ensure requirements to ensure decomposition, traceability, etc.
Employ MagicDraw to build requirements and models for the SSRA Team.
1. Requires a Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field. Also requires 5+ years of job-related experience, or a Master's degree plus 3 years of job-related experience.
2. Agile experience preferred.
3. Five years of professional Model Based Systems Engineering experience.
4. At least two years employing MagicDraw, or similar tools, to build system models.
5. Employing tools to ensure automatic verification of models.
Integration of models into CI/CD development processes.
6. Must have a current Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance.
7. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
TechnologyView all jobs at KLM Careers