Oracle Database Developer
KLM Careers Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: September 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Anywhere in U.S
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holders
- Participating and influencing conversations during team ceremonies; backlog refinement, planning, reviews, and retrospectives
- Delivering quality products by applying patterns, best practices, industry standards, and writing solid unit tests
- Actively seeking to mentor and assist team members through paired programming?
- Assisting the team to define test scenarios of features
- Assisting the team with technical documentation of installation and configuration guides
- Assisting the team to troubleshoot and quickly resolve critical production issues
- Displaying the ability to continuously improve by
- Participating and/or leading in-house learning and training sessions.
- Displaying self-motivation and eagerness to gain knowledge and experience in industry standards and trends
- Exploring and sharing ideas for improving automation practices, team effectiveness, and products.
- Creates and protects Spok’s intellectual property
- Strictly adheres to Spok’s Open-Source Usage policies
- 5 years’ experience as an Oracle Database Developer or related field
- Oracle Database 19c+ installation and configuration
- Oracle WebLogic installation and configuration
- PL/SQL development
- Experience with database performance tuning and monitoring and AWR Reports
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and 5 years’ experience or Master’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years’ experience; or comparable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. BS in Computer Science preferred.
- Experience with Oracle Fast-Start Failover (FSFO) - Preferred
- Oracle Quarterly Patches - Preferred
- Backup and Recovery - Preferred
- Database security protocols - Preferred
- Experience with Oracle upgrade and migration (e.g., Oracle 12c/19c) - Preferred
- Data Interface protocols - Preferred
- RHEL Linux 7 or 8 - Preferred
- Oracle Forms and Reports - Preferred
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at KLM Careers